Monday, January 03, 2005

An uneven year

Arithmetic be damned, 2004 surely was. But all these lists are good for something: reminding one of all the good things (cue Rilo Kiley backing track) of the year. Which must have been musical, because they certainly weren't political.

Fave local band: The Fawns. Pop!

Also, been toying with putting a Regula Blogga style interface on our site. Any thoughts? Have looked at Word Press and I suppose I should look at MT. Has to work with OS9 (yup, still). This thingy we are using works with 9 with Netscape but not IE (there is no Firefox for 9).

2 Comments:

Blogger Gwenda said...

I'll see if Mr. McLaren has any thoughts for you on softwarey stuff. He just tested a bunch of it out, I believe, setting up his site.

Also, The Fawns -- yay! I just listened to the CD yesterday and it made me very happy.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Chris McLaren said...

Of all the things I looked at WordPress was the winner. Cleanest and most powerful UI, most useful 'bits', easiest to modify at the code level, best breadth of plugins, etc.

I am willing to assist in any way required, if you decide to go down that road.

C.

12:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home